You can create new users on the local domain from the User Control Console.
To create a new user
1) Log into the User Control Console. (For details of how to access the User Control Console please see: https://support.zynstra.com/hc/en-us/articles/202446241-How-to-access-the-User-Control-Console )
2) Click on the Employees Tab at the top of the page
3) Click on the button '+ New Employee'
4) Enter in the Name of the user you wish to create
5) Choose whether you want the user account to be Enabled or Disabled by clicking on the Off/On button under Account Enabled
6) Click on the Confirm button
The following is created with the user account:
- User account in Active Directory
- Shared Drive on the File Server, as well as all associated Active Directory Objects and Security groups
- An Exchange mailbox - Only if you have a Zynstra managed Exchange server on your Zynstra server
The user account will have a username in the format of InitialSurname. E.g if a user is called John Smith, his username will be jsmith
The password for the new user will be displayed on the screen.
We recommend you change the password ASAP.