You can reset the password of users on the local domain from the User Control Console.
To reset a password
1) Log into the User Control Console. (For details of how to access the User Control Console please see: https://support.zynstra.com/hc/en-us/articles/202446241-How-to-access-the-User-Control-Console )
2) Click on the Employees Tab at the top of the page
3) Click on the name of the user account you wish to reset the password for
4) Click on the Edit button
5) Select the check box next to Reset Password
6) Click on the Confirm button
The password will be reset to: Pa55word1$
We recommend that you ask the user to change their password to something different ASAP.