You can reset the password of users on the local domain from the User Control Console.
To reset a password
1) Log into the User Control Console. (For details of how to access the User Control Console please see this article)
2) Click on the Users Tab at the top of the page
3) Click on the name of the user account you wish to reset the password for
4) Click on the Edit button
5) Select the check box next to Reset Password
6) Click on the Confirm button
The password will be reset and the new password will be displayed on screem.
We recommend that you ask the user to change their password to something different ASAP.