You connect to the Zynstra Management Cloud by VPN. When connected, you will have network connectivity to all Zynstra servers relevant to you, and DNS name resolution to all VMs using the FQDN. The credentials to access the various web admin interfaces and to RDP onto machines will be the same for any future Zynstra servers for which you are the partner, using your Zynstra partner account.
To connect via VPN to the Zynstra Management cloud you need the following:
1) Your Zynstra partner username and password. If you don't have your partner account details, please raise a support request with us. (top right of this page)
2) The OpenVPN client installed onto your computer.
- For Windows OS instructions please click here
- For Mac OSX instructions please click here
- For Linux OS instructions please click here
The Zynstra Monitoring Console is at this URL: http://monitoring.zcp.zynstra.com/zmon/check_mk/