These instructions will explain how to download and install the OpenVPN client for a Windows PC, and how to connect to the VPN.
- Download the latest Open VPN client from: https://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html
- Install the Open VPN client, by running the installation file you downloaded and completing a standard installation.
- Now go here to download your VPN configuration file: https://access.zcp.zynstra.com/?src=connect
- Enter your partner account username and password, and select the option from the pull down menu to Login
- Download the Connection profile by clicking on the link: Yourself (user-locked profile)
- Copy the client.opvn file you just downloaded into the OpenVPN connection folder on your PC at c:\program files\openvpn\config
You are now ready to connect via VPN. Follow the below instructions to connect:
- Start the OpenVPN client by going to Start > All Programs > OpenVPN > OpenVPN GUI
- The OpenVPN icon will appear in your task bar. Right click on the icon, and select Connect
- When prompted for a username and password, enter in your Zynstra partner user account details
- You will now be connected via VPN to the Zynstra Management cloud so you have full network access to all of your Zynstra servers and the monitoring portal.