You can create a new File Share from the User Control Console by creating a new Department
Create a department file share
1) Log into the User Control Console. (For details of how to access the User Control Console please see: https://support.zynstra.com/hc/en-us/articles/202446241-How-to-access-the-User-Control-Console )
2) Click on the Departments tab at the top of the page
3) Click on the '+ New Department' button
4) Enter in the Department Name and click on the Confirm button
You now can grant users access to the file share by making them a member of the Department.
5) Click on the Edit button
6) Click on the check boxes next to the names of users who you want to add to the group and click on the Confirm button
All users who are a member of the Department have read and write access to the File share.